Manual turntable. Optional with fitted cartridge Ortofon 2M Red
• A quiet running AC motor with a two-step pulley drives the platter's outside edge via a belt.
• The transparent acrylic plinth stands on three height-adjustable Sorbothane®-damped aluminium cones.
• The motor is decoupled from the plinth to reduce vibration transmission.
• The resonance-optimised platter is a sandwich construction utilising the hub, a fine-balanced medium density fibre platter weighing 2Kg, a 4mm thick flat-ground layer of vinyl and a screw-down metal record clamp.
• The platter's low-tolerance chrome-plated stainless-steel axle runs on a Teflon bearing plate in a sintered bronze bearing housing.
• Connection to the phono input of the amplifier can be made with connecting cables of your taste through the gold plated phono sockets and earth screw. A standard cable is provided.
• External power supply avoids potential electro-mechanical interference.